Wednesday, July 14, 2010

When Guys Don't Call You Back...


Something that annoys me more than anything is when a guy doesn't call you back. I recently went to a club where I met this guy whose name I wont mention (it was Steven Ramirez). He was pretty good looking, plus I was drunk, so I allowed him to take me to his place. Sleeping with guys I barely meet is awkward for me because I'm usually drunk when I meet them and once the liquor wears off my interest in them wears off as well. So anyways, the next morning I came up with this lame excuse to leave (had to feed my dog), then went about my day. At the time I wasn't really interested in him. I gave him my phone number hoping he wouldn't call or text, but expected him to do so regardless. The next day I got nothing from him. I mean it's not like you're too busy to pick up the phone, you have one job and it's at CVS pharmacy! You're not even a pharmacist you just work the register. Even if he did text or call, I would've ignored him, but the fact that he didn't really annoys me. It should just be common etiquette.

No comments:

Post a Comment