Saturday, July 24, 2010

What I Do When I'm Home Alone

I know what you're thinking... and you're right! I do sit on the couch with Sally, my dog. And we do watch old episodes of Glee and Sex and the City. My roommates are out of town for the weekend so I created a list of things to do while they're gone.
  1. Clean the living room (because it's a pitt)

  2. Finish watching season 1 of Glee

  3. Finish reading Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang

Having both my roommates gone at the same time rarely happens, but when it does I use my time wisely. Don't get me wrong, my roommates are great friends, but three guys sharing one place just isn't right. I'm the neat freak of the three and if I want things well-kept I have to do it myself. If I didn't invite people over on a daily basis, I imagine I would let it all go. We have one TV in the house and we can never agree on one specific chanel. Joseph and Matt share one room and have my own room, which makes sence because I pay the most rent. Despite having their own rooms to dirty, their clothes, socks and underwear still manage to cover the living room floor. So this weekend things will be nice and tidy, and who knows, maybe I'll bring around my flavor of the month. So I'm half way done with my list. After cleaning the house I dove right into Sex and the City. Sally and I have the rest of today and all of tomorrow to enjoy the privacy.



Hit me up at my email thisoneguy_08@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment